By using the Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to measure your well-being and that, in connection with your usage of the Service, you may provide or create content about yourself, such as information and responses you provide when assessing your well-being level using the Service, which may include activity postings, survey responses, assessment responses and any other data you generate in using the Site (referred to as the “User Content“) and possibly share such User Content either privately or publicly.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
1.1 Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an INPOWR account.
- This data helps to efficiently identify and access your profile information, your results and recorded activities.
- Profile information that you provide for your User profile, e.g. first and last name, picture, age, gender, location (city, country, etc.), professional and family status.
- This data helps INPOWR to personalize your user experience.
- User Content (e.g., well-being measures, steps accomplished, pictures linked per the user, etc.) that you post or generate through your usage of the Service.
- This data allows the application to show your results, variation analysis and achievements. In addition, anonymously, it helps generating the community well being rating.
- Communications between you and INPOWR. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails
- Theses communication assure the integrity of your account and are necessary to transmit important update concerning it.
- In addition, when you access and/or use the Site, we may collect certain usage data, such as: (a) the number of times that you visit the Site; (b) the specific menu and feature accessed, as well as the frequency and duration of use associated with them; and (c) other analyses and data associated with your access to, and use of, the Service (collectively referred to as “Usage Data”).
- This data allows INPOWR to optimize your user experience by analyzing your behavior with the application.
1.2 Social Media Website Registration/Use
The personal information that you make available to INPOWR when you register via your Facebook® account, may include, without limitation, depending on the privacy settings associated with your Facebook® account: (a) all or some of the information that comprises Site Registration Data as set forth above; (b) your Facebook® ID; (c) your Facebook® profile name; (d) your Facebook® profile picture; (e) your education history (as included in your Facebook® account); (f) your interests (as included in your Facebook® account); (g) the Facebook® photographs included in your Facebook® account; (h) gender; and (i) any and all other information made available to INPOWR by and through your Facebook® account.
The personal information that you make available to INPOWR when you register via your Twitter® account, without limitation, depending on the privacy settings associated with your Twitter® account: (i) your Twitter® user ID; (ii) your Twitter® profile name; (iii) your Twitter® avatar; and (iv) any and all other information made available to INPOWR by and through your Twitter® account.
1.3 Third Party Social Media Services
If you post User Content or otherwise provide personal information by and through the Service, you should be aware that any personal information that you submit using such forums can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums (depending on your privacy settings, in the case of Facebook, Twitter or other supported social media services), and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or otherwise contact you without your consent or desire. We are not responsible for the personal information that you choose to submit in these forums. If you mistakenly post personal information in our public forums and would like it removed, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove it. In some cases, we may not be able to remove such personal information.
The third party social media services operate independently from INPOWR and we are not responsible for such third party social media services’ interfaces or privacy or security practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the third party social media services with which you interact to help you understand those third party social media services’ privacy practices. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of any third party social media services that you use, please refer to their applicable privacy notices or policies.
Further, by submitting User Content and/or other material via the Service and/or third party social media services, you: (a) represent and warrant that INPOWR’s use of your User Content does not and will not breach any agreement, violate any law, violate any third party social media service’s terms of service or infringe upon any third party’s rights; (b) agree that INPOWR is free to use in any manner all or part of the User Content and/or other material on an unrestricted basis without the obligation to notify, identify or compensate you or anyone else; and (c) grant INPOWR all necessary rights, including a waiver of all copyright, trademark, privacy and moral rights, to use all User Content and/or other material, in whole or in part, or as a derivative work, without any duty by INPOWR to anyone whatsoever.
1.4 Analytics information:
This Service uses Google Analytics and Amplitude, web analytics services provided by Google, Inc., and Amplitude, Inc., respectively, as well as the Appfigures app store analytics service to help us measure traffic and usage trends.
Google Analytics sets a cookie to evaluate your use of the Service and compile reports for us on activity on the Service to help us understand how visitors engage with the Service and track visitor interactions. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and without identifying individual visitors.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By accessing this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Google Analytics uses its own cookies to store information, such as what time the visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. To disable this type of cookie, some browsers will indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis. In addition to declining cookies, you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser [Note: Insert following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?%22%20%5Ct%20%22_blank], which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your website visits.
Learn more about the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on and other Google Analytics privacy information [Note: Insert following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245].
Amplitude may collect and process non-personally identifiable information regarding the behavior and usage patterns of users of the Service. Amplitude only collects and processes this type of data authorized by INPOWR.
Use of the Amplitude Service does not require collection of personally identifiable information. However, INPOWR may request such information from you in order to use the Service and such personally identifiable information may be included in the data sent to Amplitude by INPOWR.
1.5 Cookies and similar technologies:
- We may ask advertisers or other partners to serve ads or services to your devices.
1.6 Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or the Application each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
1.7 Device identifiers:
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by INPOWR.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner, such as our analytics partners referenced above, about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- For example, metadata added to User Content may include geotagging information associating User Content to a certain location or event, comments or other data. This makes the User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If your User Content is geotagged, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the User Content and searchable through a location or map if your User Content is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings. INPOWR can also add non-public metadata to User Content to allow INPOWR to process and analyze User Content in an anonymous manner, meaning that you cannot be identified through such processing and analysis.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- automatically update the INPOWR Application on your device;
- INPOWR or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities (“Events“) on the Service. If you choose to participate to Events, we may communicate certain information about yourself to the Event organizer.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside INPOWR (or the group of companies of which INPOWR is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
3.1 Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that INPOWR is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates“). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service and Affiliates’ own services. But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your User Content.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers“), including our analytics providers referenced above. Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information. We may also use such aggregated information to develop behavioral analyses or for machine learning applications. For all such applications, we only use anonymized data that cannot be used to identify you or another single User.
3.2 Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users and, once such feature will be implemented in the Service, subject to use under our INPOWR API.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the INPOWR API have copied or saved that information.
3.3 What happens in the event of a change of control:
3.4 Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Canada, where we are located, or the United States, where our hosting Services Provider are located, where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
- HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Canada, where we are located and elsewhere in the world, where our hosting Service Providers are located or any other country in which INPOWR, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- INPOWR, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from law of the Province of Québec, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, INPOWR cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to INPOWR or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and INPOWR, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to INPOWR make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
5.1 Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- You can request that your personal data be erased permanently. You must make a request to email@example.com to initiate the process.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
5.2 How long we keep your User Content:
Following termination or deactivation of your account, INPOWR or its Affiliates may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
INPOWR does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 17 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 17. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 17 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 17, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of a INPOWR User, please contact us at email@example.com. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
- HOW TO CONTACT US